Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A Scottish Trust Deed...
Call us Free To See if you Qualify... Or...
Get Straight Through To A Professional Debt Advisor
24 Hours a day. No Call Queues, Just Straight Talking Debt Advice.
Write Off Unaffordable Debts
Such as Loans, Credit Cards and Unsecured Debts.
Legislated Debt Solution
A legislated arrangement between you and your creditors.
Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all and anybody who uses the Trustdeeds.net Website. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
The term 'Trustdeeds.net'' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the website whose registered office is Simple Financial Solutions Limited. Registered office: Sovereign House, 58 Elliot Street, Glasgow, G3 8DZ. Company no: SC382881. FCA Authorisation: 0641275. Data Protection registration no: Z2440933. . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be over 18 years of age to use the Trustdeeds.net website.
- Trustdeeds.net is an online Introducer service which, among others, uses Trustdeeds.net.
- By using the Trustdeeds.net Website you confirm that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for email and web usage with all and necessary adequate protections in place. i.e. Firewall software and virus protection.
- The Website is to be used solely for private, non-commercial, personal purposes only.
- You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purpose and use any information gathered from it to send unsolicited bulk email.
The TrustDeeds.net Website
- To assist you in searching for the right product and service provider, Trustdeeds.net will provide generic information to assist you. This information is intended as assistance only and is not intended to be considered as advice directed at your specific needs or circumstances.
- Our aim is to match your requirements to the solutions provided by a third party provider. Based on the details you provide to Trustdeeds.net, we will try to introduce you to a third party who we think will be able to help you. The introduction is made in good faith.
- We cannot provide any guarantee or warranty that the third party company we introduce you to will be able to meet your requirements.
- Trustdeeds.net takes extensive efforts to ensure the accuracy of information about the service providers on the Trustdeeds.net Website. Regular checks are carried out but we provide no guarantee the information is correct.
- Trustdeeds.net will send you details via email and by text message (if the mobile field is completed) of the advisor who will be making contact with you.
- Trustdeeds.net will take no warranties or liability for the quality of service offered by any third party advertised on the Website or any third party external links from the website. Access of third party websites is made at your own risk.
- Any service provider or product we recommend must be used at your discretion and judgement. We do not commit you use any service provider or product advertised on our website.
- Trustdeeds.net may send you emails about the service you have shown interest in on the Website and other financial services handled by or through Trustdeeds.net. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to any emails advising of other products handled by Trustdeeds.net then contact us by using the unsubscribe link on the email or contact us via the 'Contact Us' page on the website.
- Trustdeeds.net does not act in any way as an agent for you or as the agent for any of the third party service provider. Once Trustdeeds.net has matched your request to a service provider for contact we are under no obligation to you.
- All information on the Scottish Trust Deed Website has been displayed in good faith. Trustdeeds.net makes a consistent effort to obtain reliable information from various sources. Any request which is specific to your requirements must be taken up with the service provider who we recommend to you.
- By submitting your details, you give Trustdeeds.net (or a company on behalf of Trustdeeds.net) authority to contact you using your contact details with regards to other products and services provided by or through Trustdeeds.net.
- You agree that Trustdeeds.net may use another third party to transmit your details to a service provider.
- Trustdeeds.net do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies on the Website.
- Trustdeeds.net have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with current standards however it cannot account for the accuracy of information provided to it by others or posted by users of the Website.
- Trustdeeds.net shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to info(at)Trustdeeds.net or by post to Trustdeeds.net, Registered office: Sovereign House, 58 Elliot Street, Glasgow, G3 8DZ. Company no: SC382881. FCA Authorisation: 0641275.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Trustdeeds.net's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Write Off Unaffordable Debts
Entering into Scottish Trust Deed will allow you to write off unaffordable unsecured debts leaving you a clean slate and a brighter future to look forward to. There are some debts that cannot be written off. Click here* for more information on the limitations.
Relief From Debt Pressure
Unlike an IVA which can lasts for a minimum of 60 months, the minimum time to complete a Scottish Trust Deed is 48 months (4 years) meaning you will be free from the pressures of debt quicker. Click here for more info on IVA's
Legislated Debt Solution
Trust Deeds are a legislated debt solution, which unlike debt management, means as long as you keep up the arranged repayment plan, you can return to a more stable financial position in life and start to plan for a brighter future.
- Debt Advice Firms Warned Against Spam Marketing Messages
- A £440,000 Fine For Spam Text Perpetrators Who ‘Distressed’ Consumers
- Have You Been Ripped Off When Searching For A Loan?
- Stop Struggling With Debt And Start Living
- Why Are Women Soaring Up Scottish Trust Deed Numbers?
- Corporate Voluntary Arrangements | Getting Your Company Back On Track